G.B. Schellino, 1878-1888
It is one of the most imposing and challenging works of the architect designed and built to replace the old Hospital. It is an eclectic architecture with neoclassical and neo-romantics elements. It has a stone and bricks facing and a cornice with hanging arches and three blocks one central and two lateral.
It is dedicated to Mayor Ettore Manzi.
In recent times have been added two side wings to enlarge the spaces of the hospital.